Data Storage and Security
Data services that were previously thought to be out of reach for many small and medium-sized businesses are now becoming more widely available thanks to the accessibility of cloud technology from Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its trusted partners like nClouds.
Data Storage with AWS
Process data at high speed and scale, making resources more readily available, speeding up time to market, and avoiding complex capacity planning.
Minimize or even eliminate infrastructure maintenance altogether, bringing the total cost of ownership for data storage down.
Data Security with AWS
- Proven Longevity: As the longest-running Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Service (CIPS) Magic Quadrant Leader, according to Gartner, AWS is one of the most secure global cloud infrastructures in the world to build, migrate, and manage applications.
- Unmatched Expertise: Easily implement and adjust the measures necessary to protect your data, giving you the peace of mind to keep building and innovating at scale.
- Privacy Controls: Control where your data is used and who has access to it with encryption that minimizes and anonymizes sensitive data both at rest and in transit.
Data Analytics with AWS
- Purpose-Built Services: Improve efficiency without sacrificing performance by leveraging the AWS repository of analytics services.
- Multiple Tools: Get more from your data to accelerate new products and services with tools that utilize big data, high-performance computing, and media processing.
- Easily Scalable: Leverage proven machine learning and natural language capabilities to gain deeper insights from data, making it easier to combine, move, and replicate across multiple data stores and data lakes.
5 Reasons to Migrate to AWS Using an AWS Premier Consulting Partner
AWS real-time data analytics architecture cuts operational costs 50+% and improves performance
How Soon Will You Save Money When You Migrate to the Cloud?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the benefits of migrating to AWS cloud services?
Most notably, the scalability that AWS cloud-based data storage services provide can give businesses of any size the ability to immediately meet new opportunities.
How secure is customer data in the AWS cloud?
Data security is the top priority for both AWS and nClouds. This means customers are always in control of the data that can be accessed, stored, or hosted using technical, contractual, and organizational measures designed specifically to protect data confidentiality and integrity.
Do customers save money using AWS for data storage?
While overall costs can vary based on the different types and total amount of data you have, cloud-based data storage with AWS largely reduces investments in hardware and maintenance, resulting in an average 31% in savings.
How is AWS cloud storage better than on-premises storage?
Cloud-based data storage is a general improvement to traditional on-premises storage in terms of cost, accessibility, agility, scalability, functionality, and security.
What types of cloud storage does AWS offer?
AWS offers a wide range of cloud-based data services, including backup and restore, disaster recovery, data archiving, object storage, file storage, and block storage.
How can I best determine my AWS cloud data storage needs?
Identifying where and how customer data needs to be stored and accessed can be determined by a number of other factors, including the amount of data being stored, how often it needs to be accessed, sensitivity, transience, and budget.
Do I have to migrate all my data to the AWS cloud?
AWS offers the flexibility to tailor cloud migrations to fit your needs, including pilot projects, non-production data migrations, backups, and hybrid solutions.
How are customers supported by AWS?
All AWS services include 24/7 customer service, as well as access to documentation, technical papers, and support forums. As an AWS Premier Tier Services Partner, nClouds is also available to provide additional technical support and resources to plan, deploy, and improve your AWS environment as needed.
Schedule your no-cost consultation today!
Data strategies are constantly evolving, and your business needs to be able to grow along with them. Partner with nClouds today to implement the best data storage, security, and analytics systems for your needs both today and in the future.