Staff Augmentation Services
Skilled AWS-certified engineers are ready when you need them.
WHAT WE DO
Achieve Your Objectives More Quickly with Staff Augmentation Services
- Accelerate time-to-market by augmenting your in-house engineering team
- Close your team’s skills gap with AWS-certified engineers with specialized skill sets
- Manage costs without sacrificing feature velocity—flexibly ramp up or scale down your engineering team when needed
What Is Staff Augmentation?
Staff augmentation is the use of outside resources on a flexible basis to enhance an organization’s capacity to achieve its objectives more quickly with short- and long-term resources:
- Short-Term Resources: Skills to complete a project, scale up during a peak season, or fill gaps when your in-house team is on vacation or leave
- Long-Term Resources: To fill a skills gap, cut operational costs, or when the in-house hiring process just takes too long
nClouds Staff Augmentation Services Benefits
Accelerated hiring speed and onboarding
Resource flexibility—ramp up, scale down, low risk
AWS-certified engineers—boost the skills of your team
Faster time to market for new products or features
Our AWS-Certified Engineers
Provide the skills and experience needed to build and manage modern infrastructure solutions that support your initiatives.
- Infrastructure Buildout and Automation: Using top-of-the-line tools and services, streamline the provisioning and maintenance of your cloud infrastructure.
- Containers, Microservices, and Serverless: Adopt a microservices architecture to improve resource utilization and scalability, enable innovation, and accelerate time to market. With a serverless architecture, your developers can focus on your core product instead of servers or runtimes.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipelines: Automate your software delivery process to initiate automated build, test, and deploy as your code changes. CI/CD pipelines enable your application development teams to deliver code changes more frequently and reliably.
- Monitoring, Logging, and Security: Integrate monitoring and implement a single pane of glass to provide visibility into your infrastructure. Implement best practices to improve your security posture and integrate tools to provide ongoing protection against evolving threats.
Serve as an extension of your in-house development team to increase engineering velocity and shorten time to market.
Use leading collaboration tools to achieve full integration and transparency.
Integrate with your internal processes to maintain the quality of your company’s culture.
nClouds is an AWS Premier Tier Services Partner, delivering award-winning AWS and DevOps consulting and implementation services to our clients. We work with a broad range of businesses across all industries—from preproduction startups to growth-stage and enterprise organizations.
Top Engineering Talent
Our skilled engineers are dedicated to helping our clients achieve great things. They have earned more than 100 certifications and 150 accreditations, including advanced certifications like the following:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- Advanced certifications in Kubernetes, Datadog, and more