AWS Well-Architected: Build Better Architecture,
Cloud best practices to drive better business results.
Founder & CEO
Director, Solutions Architecture
Director, Solutions Engineering
- What AWS Well-Architected is and how to use it.
- Amazing customer results from AWS Well-Architected.
- What’s new — including a deep dive on Cloud Financial Management: Functional Ownership, Finance and Technology Partnership, Cloud Budgets and Forecasts, Cost-Aware Processes, Cost-Aware Culture, Quantifying Business Value Delivered Through Cost Optimization.
This session is most appropriate for CCoE lead, cloud infrastructure management, DevOps engineering management, DevOps and cloud practice leads, chief architects, solutions architects.
Running Time: 60 minutes
- 0:00:00 – Intro & Workshop Objectives by Randy Newell, nClouds
- 0:05:24 – nClouds Overview by JT Giri, nClouds
- 0:11:02 – Change, Transformation & Cloud Adoption by Ben Schreiner, AWS
- 0:46:20 – Demo: Migration Analytics by David Pulaski, CloudChomp
- 1:14:28 – Success: BKJ Digital’s Migration Story by Prasanth Ramachandran, nClouds
- 1:37:40 – Getting Started: Migration Readiness & Process by Prasanth Ramachandran, nClouds
Running time: 2 hours